AP Credit validation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chromatography

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think this might be addressed before already. There are a few schools that only take 4, 5 on the AP test, they don't really mention if we need send in official test scores. I know USC, UOP, UCSD, UCSF need official test scores but for other schools in cali and Pacific U Oregon they are very vague...
 
Contact the schools directly. When I applied, some schools wanted the scores with your app and some didn't. Just get it done early as the AP board totally screwed up sending my scores.
 
Also does any of you guys transcript shows AP score with what specific course it applies to?
I go to UCSB and my progress check lists the AP classes and the course equivalent I was given credit for. They converted all my passed AP exams into course name and listed how many course credits I got for those passed exams, they also list ap scores.

I am just hoping that it will show that on the official transcript...because I did not take the first two calculus courses, physics because of that....
 
Last edited: