AP credit

Started by Jonno1288
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jonno1288

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I have a question involving AP credit. I'm from UT Austin and for any AP test you took, you can either claim the grade or credit. Now the pharmacy college at UT Austin said that if you claimed credit they want you to send the AP grade report to them so they can see what grade you would have made. Has anyone else heard about this?

Just to be safe, I went ahead and ordered an AP grade report from collegeboard. The thing is, they can only send it to UT admissions. I'll have to go to admissions & personally take it over to the College of Pharmacy.