AP Credit

Started by FredDurst
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FredDurst

Keep rollin' rollin'
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
I haven't been able to figure out how to type in AP credit on PharmCAS 😕. It goes under the coursework section right? If so, which term and all that did you put it under? I haven't been able to find where to under the directions. :cry:

Thanks for the help!
 
I put it in the way my college has it listed on my transcript: under first semester, freshman year. For example, for AP Chemistry, they gave me credit for Chem121 and Chem122, so I listed those courses. Then I chose 'AP Credit' for 'classification.'

Don't know if that was right or not, but that's just how my transcript looks so that's how I did it.