AP credit

Started by rerwan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rerwan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I have a question about inputting grades in to pharmcas. Is it possible to show that I received AP credits from highschool, so I never took the first level of biology in college? Or should I just take the bilogy course that I skipped this summer and indicate that in pharmcas?
 
there is a section in pharmcas where you can put AP grades. then under the score drop tab put your score (1-5)
 
thanks for the quick reply Tatodotcom. I'll definitely go back to pharmcas page when it opens up again (maintenance).
 
Also, if you are applying to a school that doesnt use Pharmcas you will have to send a them a copy of the score.