1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

AP credits not on Uni transcript

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by mpagri, Jun 17, 2008.

1. mpagri

I placed out of Bio1 and 2 at my school by getting a 5 on AP Bio but my school transcript does not have my AP credit on it. I guess either collegeboard never sent it or i never requested it to be sent. i have taken advanced bio courses at my school. Collegeboard will take forever sending my AP scores out now, what do you guys recommend to be the best course of action? Will dental schools just use my advanced bios in place of general bios? I am mostly interested in how Temple will handle this situation, if anyone knows that specifically. (i have been having trouble getting any info from them, i guess they are very busy over there, naturally).

Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mpagri

No one has any advice for this case? I just did another search and again couldn't come up with any conclusive answers.

4. doc toothache

Dentist
    The AP Bio 1 and 2 may be a moot point since Temple is listed as not accepting prerequisites courses taken at a CC or as AP. However, your other bio courses should meet the bio requirements. The best source of information is the ds in question.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=527335