AP Credits

Started by appleT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

appleT

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some of the schools I'm applying to only accepts AP credits if they show on the official college transcript along with the courses I received credit for. UNR only shows the number of AP credits I received credit for though, which is unacceptable to some pharm. schools. Are all college transcripts like that, or is it only UNR? If so, should I just retake the classes I got AP credit for to open more doors?
 
Mine was like that. Back then you had to go to College Board or whoever it is that runs AP. I never did it, but that's what I would have had to do
 
I think most colleges are like that... UNLV too. If I were you, I would just retake it.

Those classes should be easy for you anyway.