AP questions vs DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amaghsou

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or do you guys agree that the AP booklet questions are even a little too tricky for the DAT? Im preparing for the DAT (for the second time) and I feel like the majority of the questions I see on the AP book are completely different than my previous attempt. Would love your thoughts.

Members don't see this ad.

Is it just me or do you guys agree that the AP booklet questions are even a little too tricky for the DAT? Im preparing for the DAT (for the second time) and I feel like the majority of the questions I see on the AP book are completely different than my previous attempt. Would love your thoughts.

I wouldnt use AP books as a source of practice questions for the DAT because the AP exam is going to test differently than the DAT. stick to sources like dat destroyer, dat bootcamp, etc.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks! I already have those resources and working my way to them. I did AP practice 1 and 2 (following the Bootcamp guide) and did pretty bad. Just was seeing if I was in bad standing.