AP report

Started by Bauhinia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bauhinia

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering why we have to send the AP report individually to all the schools and pharmcas won't accept it. I stupidly requested it be sent to pharmcas and I am worrying that I might miss the uop deadline now. 😡
 
Bauhinia said:
I was wondering why we have to send the AP report individually to all the schools and pharmcas won't accept it. I stupidly requested it be sent to pharmcas and I am worrying that I might miss the uop deadline now. 😡

You should contact schools individually and ask them about it.