AP Science experiences?

mimimac456

Reaction score
I just received my AP Bio textbook today and looked through it. I was just wondering the difficulty on a scale of 1-10 of AP sciences more specifially AP Bio. I need to know what to expect.

I have to do summer work which doesn't seem hard. Just some essays and reading guides.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I just received my AP Bio textbook today and looked through it. I was just wondering the difficulty on a scale of 1-10 of AP sciences more specifially AP Bio. I need to know what to expect.

I have to do summer work which doesn't seem hard. Just some essays and reading guides.

Thank you!
11/10.

Kidding. Not sure what you are asking. Do your essays and reading guides and then take the challenges as they come in AP Bio. While all AP classes should be standardized, this is a question better suited to your specific school. I recommend asking people who took it with the same teacher last year to get a better idea of how it is. It also depends on your personal aptitude for the subject vs others. Not to mention, you didn't tell us what AP classes you have experience with so we have no baseline to compare even if it was an objective measurement.

Reactions: 1 user

Thank you!

So I took AP Chem sophomore year and AP Bio junior year. AP Chem was definitely the harder course. AP Bio was pretty basic material and the AP was much easier than coursework, only asking about really basic biology concepts. A pretty easy 5 overall, it has a low overall 5 percentage not because it is difficult but because it is one of the more popular courses (like AB calc or something).