AP scores...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HSorathia92

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just randomly bumped into a note I left myself on my laptop telling me to send me AP scores to UCSF. Thank god I bumped into it or I never would have remembered. Do you guys know if any other schools want our score reports?

Members don't see this ad.

That's interesting. Every school I ever looked at said that what was on your college transcript would suffice.

UPenn supp app had a section to put SAT/AP scores too. Twas a mission to dig up that score :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I just randomly bumped into a note I left myself on my laptop telling me to send me AP scores to UCSF. Thank god I bumped into it or I never would have remembered. Do you guys know if any other schools want our score reports?

omg thank you for this post! i would've never done it if it wasn't for this. and bump if there are any other schools

Lol glad I could help!

For UCSF we have to submit an official score report. I can't imagine going through my entire house looking for the score reports I got years ago.

Lol glad I could help!

For UCSF we have to submit an official score report. I can't imagine going through my entire house looking for the score reports I got years ago.

Wow, thanks for sharing!! I'm so glad I saw this! I had no idea UCSF needed official score reports. Do you know any other dental schools that do? I thought I called all the dental schools I was applying to to confirm that AP scores would suffice if they were on our transcripts. Now I'm slightly paranoid...

Wow, thanks for sharing!! I'm so glad I saw this! I had no idea UCSF needed official score reports. Do you know any other dental schools that do? I thought I called all the dental schools I was applying to to confirm that AP scores would suffice if they were on our transcripts. Now I'm slightly paranoid...

Nope that's the only one I know of. Please keep me posted if you find any other schools that do!