AP Thread!!!

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neur0goddess

♕
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So it's day 2 of AP testing! Which APs are you guys taking/have already taken? Starting to regret signing up for them yet? 😉

I've taken Psych and am also taking Euro and Lang...my school doesn't offer Psych or Lang so I had to "self study", aka start cramming a month ago with a couple review books 😳 I'm just ready to be done with testing, it's so draining.

1418340267482.jpg


SUMMER WHERE YOU AT?!?!?!?!
 
My Academy doesn't offer any AP classes but uses AP books and materials in class so it's sort of a weird trade off. I am taking AP bio this year as freshmen. Hope it goes well 🙂
 
My Academy doesn't offer any AP classes but uses AP books and materials in class so it's sort of a weird trade off. I am taking AP bio this year as freshmen. Hope it goes well 🙂
:=|:-):>tips fedora

I'm in the same situation, but I already took Bio lecture and Bio lab in a local CC so I'm getting an easy A