AP units--order on AADSAS

Started by Literati81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Literati81

Poor Nerd
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I filled out the entire course work section on AADSAS. The problem is that I forgot to put in my high school AP units. On the General Instructions, it says to put the AP units in first. If I try to put in my AP units now, it shows up at the end of my list. Is AADSAS really that anal? Should I re-do my entire "courses taken" section? Or is there any other way I can get my AP units to show up first (other than to select the link that orders it by date)?

Thanks!
 
I had the same thing, took AP calulus exam and got credits for both calc 1 and 2 in college. I put P in the application.