Apamsa

Started by Incendiary
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Incendiary

Fantabulous Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, are any of you involved in APAMSA? Some friends of mine and I are trying to start one up at our med school, so if anyone knows anything about it, please share. 🙂
 
What's up, Incendiary??? Good to hear from you!!! No, sorry, I don't know anything about APAMSA. (Is it similar to AMSA???) Just want to say hi... hope that you're having fun in school.
 
As I'm sure you already know, APAMSA has a very good website, last time I checked. Kudos for your efforts to start an APAMSA! It's an excellent way to generate a sense of community and also organize efforts to help ethnic Asians with specific health problems, such as disparately high rates of hepatitis B infection.