Apartment around ASDOH

Started by mahya
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mahya

Deeply Motivated Dreamer
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all dental students,

I have been accepted to ASDOH and I am planning to move there from California. I have recieved 100 apartment listings from the school but from your experience, I want to know which complex is good, secure, and affordable? I appreciate your help. Best of luck
 
My wife and I live in the Polo Club apartments. It is about five miles from the school, but it is more affordable than places close to the school. I pay about $700 for a one bedroom apt. Not many students live by me, but I really like where I live. If you want to live near lots of students I might look into other places closer to the school like lakeview or San Marcos. Can't wait to meet you.
 
ElDienteLoco said:
My wife and I live in the Polo Club apartments. It is about five miles from the school, but it is more affordable than places close to the school. I pay about $700 for a one bedroom apt. Not many students live by me, but I really like where I live. If you want to live near lots of students I might look into other places closer to the school like lakeview or San Marcos. Can't wait to meet you.

Thanks for the info. I love to meet you too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mahya said:
Hello all dental students,

I have been accepted to ASDOH and I am planning to move there from California. I have recieved 100 apartment listings from the school but from your experience, I want to know which complex is good, secure, and affordable? I appreciate your help. Best of luck



there is a girl in my class that has a room to rent out in a nice house. i can put you in contact with her too. PM me and i will give you her email address. she is very honest and the place is nice (i have been there) and affordable.