APARTMENT HUNT UTHSCSA

Started by drgurl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drgurl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys. I need help finding a good apartment near UTHSCSA DENTAL SCHOOL (san antonio). Somewhere very close. Any suggestions?? I found some great apartments but when I actually went to visit they were not as close as I thought to the school. Most of the other ones had bad reviews online.
 
Hi guys. I need help finding a good apartment near UTHSCSA DENTAL SCHOOL (san antonio). Somewhere very close. Any suggestions?? I found some great apartments but when I actually went to visit they were not as close as I thought to the school. Most of the other ones had bad reviews online.

I just got an apartment at the vintage which is really close to the school. AND when I was there touring the complex, a girl who lived there stopped me to tell me she goes to the medical school at UTHSCSA and loves living at the vintage. Definitely helped me make a decision!