apartment near UERM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onecent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
P13,000 -- Guirayan Street
video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8PDw763rQI

available immediately!

2 floors. upstairs there are 2 big bedrooms, 1 bath. downstairs is the living room, kitchen, dining area, maid's room and an outdoor area for another bathroom and a place to do laundry and hang clothes. there is also a garage for your car for a small fee (i'm not sure how much because i didn't have a car so I didn't need to pay this. but i think it's P2,000)

I'm moving out of my apartment next week located in guirayan st. walking distance from UERM. it's a gated apartment complex with 7 apartments all together, two of which are occupied by medical students of UERM and another by students from another school.

I lived here for a year and it's really nice and quiet. my apartment was spared from the ondoy flood since it's elevated. so if it can survive that, it can survive any minor floods.

Also, the reason why I chose this apartment was because i can actually have as many visitors for as long as they want to stay. you have the freedom of actually living in an apartment without limitations and restrictions of guests like a lot of apartments here in manila.

It is walking distance to save more supermarket, starbucks, UERM, restaurants, SM sta. mesa, LRT v. mapa station and the schools nearby. if you don't feel like walking to the supermarket, starbucks or school, there are tricycles and pedicabs available for your service.

let me know if you are interested. the landlady is super nice. her name is mrs. ochoa. she can be reached at +639275291734 or you can contact me at +639225958816 but this number will be deactivated starting april 13.

(you can also get roommates and split the rent since this place is big)

this is a video of the apartment before i moved in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8PDw763rQI

i also have first year medical textbooks if anyone is interested. i'm flying back to the U.S. on april 13 so please contact me before then.

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Mezza residences is plagued by water leak problems. Make sure to require their administration to tell you if the unit you are considering renting has water leak problems.