APhA Google Ads Targeting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lord999

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any of you been targeted by APhA ads when surfing in the last couple of weeks? I think it's a Facebook or AdChoices ad matter, but I was wondering if anyone else has been hit by them? I don't want to *(#ing watch any pharmacy profession ads before the show.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think I've ever seen one of their ads. I try to stay away from sinister search terms like "APha" so maybe my cookies are clean.

Sounds like a nightmare. Imagine now ASHP promoting provider status every time you load up Youtube.

I haven't been targeted by APhA ads yet but my girlfriend was of course targeted by ads on her facebook for a kitchenaid 5 quart mixer within 12 hours of searching and buying it on amazon. At least now I can give her the gift early and eat some early baked goods for the holidays.

Now that I look more closely there is an ad for an online master's in medication therapy management. I wonder what the curriculum and cost for a degree like that would include. I don't have the heart to look into it

Reactions: 1 user