APMA National Conference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SportPOD

Arizona Sports Pod
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any of you 2nd or 3rd year residents or 4th year students heading to the national APMA conference in Hawaii next week? How about any practicing physicians? If so, maybe I'll bump into you all there. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Glad to hear you'll be attending the APMA National Meeting next week in Hawaii. The program is amazing and you may want to note that the APMA Young Members are sponsoring a surgical workshop on Saturday, July 26 from 11:30-1:00 sponsored by a grant from Tornier. If you are interested in attending that program, please contact the Membership Department at APMA to secure your spot. Aloha!

I would give anything to be able to attend, but alas I am but a lowly first year resident and have neverending call. :( I spent a month in HI as a student with a doc there and it was the best month of my life. I would head back there to practice in a heartbeat if the scope was a little better. To bad it is so restricted. :thumbdown: