APMLE Part 1 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JonScholl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When are we going to find out? Any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

No word here at AZPod either. I hope we find out before finals week in Mid August otherwise it'll be tough to focus!!! :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Scores will be released on Friday. That doesn't mean your school will notify you on that day, but the wait is pretty much over...

Scores will be released on Friday. That doesn't mean your school will notify you on that day, but the wait is pretty much over...
Where did you hear this? The dean of pre-clinical sciences at our school told us they wont get the scores for 5 weeks.

I'm not doubting you, I just heard different.

Im tired of waiting though.

I've heard the same information from the APMSA laison to the NBPME. After hearing this, I personally spoke with our Dean today and was told that this Friday an email will be sent to students informing them whether they've passed or failed.

From prometric. We have since received an email from our Dean. Boards (part I and II at least) haven't taken 5 weeks to score for a long time, if ever. Traditionally it's 3.5 weeks for both parts any time they are administered.

And now they are being released this afternoon...

passed. GL everyone

First time pass rate is available too, but I'll let a Dean or someone else spill those beans

Last edited:
Congrats, well done. :thumbup:

Passed baby - w00t!

Good luck to the rest of 2014 :)

I hope the colleges for the purpose of integrity and protecting students from additional financial burden do not permit students who fail the boards following the second administration in October to advance in the curriculum or at least keep students from advancing into the fourth year until they pass the boards. If the colleges don't have policies to protect students and maintain the integrity of the educational program and you are one of those students, you may want to consider that option. Protect yourself if your college does not do this for you. Stop listening to administrators who place all the blame on the National Board. This will only get you deeper in dept and has little to no affect on you passing the boards.

So did you guys get an email from APMLE or Prometric today? I haven't received anything.

Yeah, your Dean will have to tell you your results. Otherwise you have to wait until your results arrive via snail mail. Guessing that would be by early next week?