apology

Started by Gwalla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gwalla

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
some people are mad with the comments i make about pcat scores...im just trying to lighten up the mood............dont take it serious.....i hope everyone gets in pharm school, but being stressed out and uptight on a message board wont help you.......just study hard for the pcat and see what happens!!!!!!!!🙂
 
That's no apology; it's nothing more than you trying to justify the rude things you've said throughout the forum. Why did you title this thread "apology?" I thought you were trying to be decent.

Someone who is as bright as you claim to be should know that emotions and expressions can't be detected through posting in a chat room. Um, you did know that, didn't you? It's pretty basic knowledge.
 
That's no apology; it's nothing more than you trying to justify the rude things you've said throughout the forum. Why did you title this thread "apology?" I thought you were trying to be decent.

Someone who is as bright as you claim to be should know that emotions and expressions can't be detected through posting in a chat room. Um, you did know that, didn't you? It's pretty basic knowledge.

relax for crying out loud, his comments werent even that bad only thing was that he made the 28 score huge lol. the kid apologized get over it. im sure he didnt mean it. besides a 28 is bad, i mean not every1 can be a doctor, dentist or pharmacist but then again a 28 could be due to several reasons and a test dosnt always reflect how smart u are.
 
wait gwalla i saw another post of urs where u said 50 is horrible in massive font. dude get a freaking grip of urself and stop making others feel bad. i take back the comment above bc that person are right about u. so what if the person make a 50 so did i and i got a score in the 90's. some ppl never learn and ur one of them,
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dude i was apologizing for all of those comments...............if you agree with eelo there is nothing i can do about it............🙁
 
dude i was apologizing for all of those comments...............if you agree with eelo there is nothing i can do about it............🙁

No, an apology starts with "I'm sorry," or "I apologize for....," and might even contain the words "I was wrong about...."

What you did was deflect blame without taking responsibility for your own actions. Actually saying "I'm sorry" or "I was wrong" would show responsibility; you tried to pass it off on others ("lighten up...," telling others what they need to do to improve, and now blaming me for not accepting the apology you didn't make).

You were out of line. Admitting it is the first step toward recovery.
 
Forgiveness
Is the mightiest sword
Forgiveness of those you fear
Is the highest reward
When they bruise you with words
When they make you feel small
When it's hardest to take
You must do nothing at all

Helen from Jane Eyre
 
no need to apologize, this is a &*&# online forum, people are too damn sensitive on this thing. If you cry over stuff posted online, you're a ****ing ******.
 
no need to apologize, this is a &*&# online forum, people are too damn sensitive on this thing. If you cry over stuff posted online, you're a ****ing ******.

Hhahahaha

Gwalla, you just need to think about what you're saying before you click the reply.

What you're saying is true, but you don't need to rub salt in the wound
 
Gwalla:
If you are a pharmacy student set to graduate in 4 years, why are you asking about admissions statistics in the pre-Allopathic forum?
because i have man friends who are pre med and i may one day consider going to medical school myself...............but i am very happy with pharmacy......... i heard u got a 99 on the pcat ............i bet got a bigtime schools competing for u..............
 
Wow, I don't think I've actually seen someone make fun of another person's score before. And I thought I was bad at being outspoken... that's just sad.
 
Gwalla is the dumbest of all. I mean if you are already in pharm school, then move on and leave this place for people seeking advice. I just hope u don't drop out of pharm school because lots of people are gonna laugh at your ass.Piece of ****
 
What are you apologizing for? Existance?

You get in, you get in. You don't, then you don't. This is a competition and we are all competing with each other.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad