Quantcast

app on hold

OATBooster | The Ultimate OAT Resource
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tigereyes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interview with SCO and just got a letter saying my application was on "hold" and haven't been placed on the alternative list. They wanted me to send in my spring semester grades after the semester ends. I wasn't exactly sure what "hold" means? So after they see my final semester they'll make a final decision or are they basically saying im rejected? Do I still have hope? let me know any similar experiences thanks!!

Jay12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interview with SCO and just got a letter saying my application was on "hold" and haven't been placed on the alternative list. They wanted me to send in my spring semester grades after the semester ends. I wasn't exactly sure what "hold" means? So after they see my final semester they'll make a final decision or are they basically saying im rejected? Do I still have hope? let me know any similar experiences thanks!!

I wouldn't lose any hope yet......from the way it sounds, they just can't make any further decisions unless they see your spring semester grades......So, bust your a** in those classes, and send in your marks....If it were a rejection, I'm pretty sure they would have told you by now, instead of having you run around trying to get your courses complete...

Good luck :thumbup:

panzer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how much chance is there for such a "hold" person since he will be so behind to go in the wait list?