app on hold

Started by tigereyes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tigereyes

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had an interview with SCO and just got a letter saying my application was on "hold" and haven't been placed on the alternative list. They wanted me to send in my spring semester grades after the semester ends. I wasn't exactly sure what "hold" means? So after they see my final semester they'll make a final decision or are they basically saying im rejected? Do I still have hope? let me know any similar experiences thanks!!
 
I had an interview with SCO and just got a letter saying my application was on "hold" and haven't been placed on the alternative list. They wanted me to send in my spring semester grades after the semester ends. I wasn't exactly sure what "hold" means? So after they see my final semester they'll make a final decision or are they basically saying im rejected? Do I still have hope? let me know any similar experiences thanks!!

I wouldn't lose any hope yet......from the way it sounds, they just can't make any further decisions unless they see your spring semester grades......So, bust your a** in those classes, and send in your marks....If it were a rejection, I'm pretty sure they would have told you by now, instead of having you run around trying to get your courses complete...

Good luck 👍
 
how much chance is there for such a "hold" person since he will be so behind to go in the wait list?