App Review by someone with adcom experience

Started by terramar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

terramar

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any pointers or links to people with direct adcom experience who could do an overall application review for a reapplicant?

Looking less for someone to do line-by-line edits and more for someone who can look at the entire app - stats, personal statements, activity statements - and tell me what is missing in my application, assist with a targeted MD/DO school list. I want to know if there are areas that my application where something in particular is missing, or if I'm failing to communicate something clearly.

After having a lot of med students help edit my PS last year, I'd really like someone who has actual experience in evaluating applications to offer some advice and guidance.

Who should I go to for this?