Appalachia waitlisters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waterlili

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My interview was on 25th of April and I were put on the alternate list at the end of April. This is my only hope and I'm so worried. I don't know if I should keep my hope alive :(

I'm wondering if anyone here is in the same situation as mine. It's almost the end of May and I still haven't heard anything from them. Thanks for your sharing :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,
I am in the same boat as you. I interviewed the week before you did and am on the alternate list. Have you spoken to Kristen or Sherrie? They say they will call you/ contact you and that they see a lot of activity in June because people are putting in their deposits and such. I am being hopeful I guess haha I'm putting in my $1000 deposit elsewhere just in case but ACP is my number 1 choice so i'm willing to loose that $1000.

Have you spoken to anyone there??? I am nervous if they give me a seat and I won't have any place to live! haha That should be the least of my worries I guess...

Hi Jesh,

I wish I would be in the same situation as you, at least you got accepted somewhere else and don't have to be that stressful waiting for the mail man every single day :(

I emailed Sherrie about the time at when people are pulled off the waitlist and she said it could be any day up to August when class starts and all that I can do is wait. Basically her reply didn't emphasize specifically on when and how many people are usually pulled off the waitlist since I guess the information is supposed to be confidential and different every year. I didn't call them since I figure they would say the same thing too :)

So you called and spoke to Sherrie or Kristen?

Yeah I think I have no choice but to wait. I appreciate it very much if you would update any information that you happen to receive from them or know about.

Thanks a lot, and wish you the best of luck :luck:

Heeeeey. Have you heard anything yet? I finally called them last week after Sherrie sent out that mail... and I'm STILL on the alternate list. Man. Things are not looking good since it's already July....... this is kinda scary! It may not work out...