APPE missing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted727644

If your school has missing APPE rotations for multiple students and graduation is coming up, what can the student do if the school is unresponsive?

Members don't see this ad.

If your school has missing APPE rotations for multiple students and graduation is coming up, what can the student do if the school is unresponsive?
what do you mean they have missing rotations? Were you not assigned rotations back before your P4 year started?

what do you mean they have missing rotations? Were you not assigned rotations back before your P4 year started?
Some students still had missing rotations when p4 started. Some throughout the year had preceptors leave and the experiential director never reassigned those students and not responding to emails when graduation is coming up….

Members don't see this ad :)
Some students still had missing rotations when p4 started. Some throughout the year had preceptors leave and the experiential director never reassigned those students and not responding to emails when graduation is coming up….
sounds like a cluster and a crappy school - although I doubt they would fail you if they failed to provide rotations.
Start with the dean if you haven't heard back .
Then if nothing from then, you can do the nuclear option and call the accreditation board.
Which school is this?

sounds like a cluster and a crappy school - although I doubt they would fail you if they failed to provide rotations.
Start with the dean if you haven't heard back .
Then if nothing from then, you can do the nuclear option and call the accreditation board.
Which school is this?
they can’t fail the students but this may delay graduation and waste time when everyone else will be enjoying summer after getting their doctorate and those students can’t due to making up rotations because of the crappy school. Do you have the website for the accreditation board?

crickets?
Based on OPs other thread, I presume LECOM. I was admitted to that program also, but ultimately chose to go to Creighton University. They were the only two programs I applied for since I have kids with special needs and they have hybrid options. I have to say, I am starting to think I made the right decision. lol. LECOM fraud?