APPE rotation at Mayo Clinic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InternDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have anyone done an APPE rotation at Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville FL in MTM transplatation ? if yes, can you please shed some light on it. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OP, PM me and I will hook you up with one of our fab farmacistas from there. If you want a student perspective, I cannot really help you there because I am an intern (previously a tech for a few years). There are some minor variations in student curricula between locations as well. I do, however, have access to the student curricula notebook so perhaps I can give you a general idea via PM.

We had students rotate here in Phoenix from various schools; their feedback was overwhelmingly positive. Students round with the pharmacists and are assigned a number of projects which culminates in an end of rotation presentation to our entire department on a specific topic/patient case.

Rx,
did you rotate there ? what kind of projects since you said there are numerous ?Thanks