APPE rotation at Mayo Clinic

Started by InternDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

InternDoc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have anyone done an APPE rotation at Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville FL in MTM transplatation ? if yes, can you please shed some light on it. Thank you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OP, PM me and I will hook you up with one of our fab farmacistas from there. If you want a student perspective, I cannot really help you there because I am an intern (previously a tech for a few years). There are some minor variations in student curricula between locations as well. I do, however, have access to the student curricula notebook so perhaps I can give you a general idea via PM.

We had students rotate here in Phoenix from various schools; their feedback was overwhelmingly positive. Students round with the pharmacists and are assigned a number of projects which culminates in an end of rotation presentation to our entire department on a specific topic/patient case.
 
Rx,
did you rotate there ? what kind of projects since you said there are numerous ?Thanks