Quantcast

Appearing for adc theory exam in march 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabbath80

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi i m an indian dentist in delhi...lookin for a study group for preparation of adc theory exam in march 2009

ssilver

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
me too. I'm also sitting for the March exam.

sabbath80

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there...r u based in delhi???....if yes let me know ur mail id...as i am really looking for a friend for the preparation...and some discussions

dentist666

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:)
Hi i m an indian dentist in delhi...lookin for a study group for preparation of adc theory exam in march 2009
Hi,even im going to give the exam in march 2009,do uhave 1000mcq and boucher's,or any previous papers if u can mail me [email protected]
i can give u cason mcq's if u need.

sabbath80

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:)
Hi,even im going to give the exam in march 2009,do uhave 1000mcq and boucher's,or any previous papers if u can mail me [email protected]
i can give u cason mcq's if u need.

hi there i have some mcqs but not the 1000 one....can mail u ....let me know if u need them....u r appearing from where?...i m in Delhi..India

knot

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am taking the ADC prelim exam in March 2009.
I would be most grateful if you could help me finding samples of MCQ (1001 ...) and SAQ ...

All the best for your exams
[email protected]

solan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I am taking the exam as well. could you please forward me the questions. my email add is [email protected]
thanks

hi there i have some mcqs but not the 1000 one....can mail u ....let me know if u need them....u r appearing from where?...i m in Delhi..India

Winged Scapula

Cougariffic!
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
Asking users to provide questions to the exam or other material with a copyright is a violation of the SDN Terms of Service and is not allowed.

This is the EXACT reason all other ADC threads have been closed. This thread will now meet the same fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.