APPIC Internship Phase II Interview & Support Thread (2024)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abouttobeadoctor

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi y'all! As others have done in years prior, I wanted to start this as a support thread for those of us going into Phase II. Please feel free to post any words of encouragement, memes, or updates you may have (including interview invites)! We will get through this because there is an eventual end. Remember that you have got this <3

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
First thing I will say is that I have heard interviews invites are sent out in waves, so fear not if you do not get one when others on the google doc have said they have received one :)

I'm really glad you created a support thread. How is phase 2 going for everyone? Do we know when we typically hear back from sites?

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anytime! I'm glad you responded :) Thus far, it's anxiety-provoking but alright. I have three interviews and hoping to get more. I am unsure of the exact timeline but will tell you what I have heard/seen. My director of clinical training said we will hear anytime from Friday (2/23) until today (2/28), but I was perusing last year's phase II thread and they received interviews as late as 3/2. Plus, on the late breaking news section, some APA accredited have extended their deadlines and notification dates if you'd want to take a look!

Reactions: 1 user
Also, in case it will not let you edit or add to the link, here is the link (I am adding a forward slash so that it pops up as a link) : https:\//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UtNgT6raaw9wd0aozAV42zvOBkd_Xw8fqvI377rohww/edit?pli=1#gid=1870857111

Please take out the forward slash so it takes you to the correct site!