Applicant Profile Assessment

Started by big_pharma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

big_pharma

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I just wanted some feedback from the community about my caliber.

PCAT 1/4/17 (First Attempt): Comp-97, BIO-96, CHEM-99, READ-74, QUANT-81

B.S. Cell/Molecular Biology (2012)- Overall GPA 3.34

M.S. Pharmaceutical Chemistry (2016)- Overall GPA >3.9

(2013-Present) 4 Years Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience as a QC Chemist (loads of hands-on analysis of raw materials, APIs, finished products.....also instruments calibration, tech doc writing, method/equipment validation & qualification, etc.)

How much will my PCAT, M.S., and work experience offset my lower than average undergrad GPA during application?

What tier level school do you think I am competitive enough for?

Thanks
 
Hi all,

I just wanted some feedback from the community about my caliber.

PCAT 1/4/17 (First Attempt): Comp-97, BIO-96, CHEM-99, READ-74, QUANT-81

B.S. Cell/Molecular Biology (2012)- Overall GPA 3.34

M.S. Pharmaceutical Chemistry (2016)- Overall GPA >3.9

(2013-Present) 4 Years Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience as a QC Chemist (loads of hands-on analysis of raw materials, APIs, finished products.....also instruments calibration, tech doc writing, method/equipment validation & qualification, etc.)

How much will my PCAT, M.S., and work experience offset my lower than average undergrad GPA during application?

What tier level school do you think I am competitive enough for?

Thanks

Why waste your time on pharmacy? Why not MD/DO?