Applicant spreadsheet 2017-2018? + question about aways

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lonestar29

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Anyone know if there's been an attempt at making a 2017-2018 applicant spreadsheet?

Also, I have an away rotation scheduled (starts in <1 month) but have not heard anything back from them since accepting the offer. I had called a few weeks ago and they told me they would send me additional paperwork within the next week or two and that did not occur so was just wondering if I need to reach out again. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

It wouldn't hurt to reach out again. Make sure it is framed in a way that doesn't make you sound too anxious or anything.

"Dear so and so:

I am rotating next month. I was told I would received paperwork and I have not received it yet. I am wondering if it got lost in the mail or something else. I don't want to miss my first day, so I wanted to check in just to be sure.

Thanks!
Derm applicant"

I know that July is super crazy for us with the rotator season starting up again. Program coordinators are starting their season as well and are likely starting to get swamped (while trying to be normal people and have summer vacations like the rest of us). It's possible your paperwork was lost or overlooked. A simple reminder is appropriate.

It wouldn't hurt to reach out again. Make sure it is framed in a way that doesn't make you sound too anxious or anything.

"Dear so and so:

I am rotating next month. I was told I would received paperwork and I have not received it yet. I am wondering if it got lost in the mail or something else. I don't want to miss my first day, so I wanted to check in just to be sure.

Thanks!
Derm applicant"

I know that July is super crazy for us with the rotator season starting up again. Program coordinators are starting their season as well and are likely starting to get swamped (while trying to be normal people and have summer vacations like the rest of us). It's possible your paperwork was lost or overlooked. A simple reminder is appropriate.

Will do, appreciate the reply. I definitely didnt want to be annoying or anything as I figured they would be extremely busy around this time of year but since its been a few weeks I think I'll go ahead and send one. Thanks!