Applicant Timeline Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted997355

Is an applicant considered early enough this cycle if everything is complete by July 24th? (App Verified/DAT scores received/LORs uploaded, etc)

Members don't see this ad.

relatively, yes. Especially because during this particular cycle, a lot of students that have their DAT in the spring/summer had to get it rescheduled because of the pandemic. So everyone is a little behind. I know everyone likes to stress "the apply early have everything ready and submit it first thing in the morning June1st", but its that's just a trope. The entire month of June is still early. Don't add unnecessary stress to yourself by worrying about it

relatively, yes. Especially because during this particular cycle, a lot of students that have their DAT in the spring/summer had to get it rescheduled because of the pandemic. So everyone is a little behind. I know everyone likes to stress "the apply early have everything ready and submit it first thing in the morning June1st", but its that's just a trope. The entire month of June is still early. Don't add unnecessary stress to yourself by worrying about it
Thank you! My committee letter is the only thing that will not be up until July 20th because there were so many university delays due to COVID. Frustrating because everything on my end was complete in June. Hoping this won't set me back from pre-december interviews or anything like that!