Application Advice

Started by farmgrl00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

farmgrl00

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know about out of state acceptance rates?

I'm a student in CA and I really would like to stay in CA for pharmacy school, however I don't know if I am competitive enough to goto one of the UCs.

Thus I am applying out of state as well . Which schools have higher acceptance rates for out of state students? I also have a low PCAT score, but I don't want to retake it again because I want to focus on my CA applications.

Also, schools don't pay for you to fly out for an interview?
 
No, they don't pay you to fly for an interview. If they did, I would have applied to that money-hungry school in Hawaii. 😀