Application and Marticulation Timeline confusion..

Started by axon11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

axon11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I just wanted to clear up the confusion I have about this whole application process timeline and matriculation. I'm in my second year of undergrad by the way.

1) When you apply in May 2011 (when AMCAS opens), you are actually applying to marticulate in Fall 2012 not Fall 2011, correct?

2) If you are hoping to go to med school following the year of your graduation from college, you would apply at the end of your 3rd year correct? Which is at the end of April for me. thankss!
 
Hi, I just wanted to clear up the confusion I have about this whole application process timeline and matriculation. I'm in my second year of undergrad by the way.

1) When you apply in May 2011 (when AMCAS opens), you are actually applying to marticulate in Fall 2012 YES

2) If you are hoping to go to med school following the year of your graduation from college, you would apply at the end of your 3rd year correct? Which is at the end of April for me. thankss! YES

yes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad