Application Character Limits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gata45

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have been searching for a while and cannot seem to find the exact character limits for each section of the application (manual dexterity, activity descriptions, etc.). Does anyone know these numbers?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I have been searching for a while and cannot seem to find the exact character limits for each section of the application (manual dexterity, activity descriptions, etc.). Does anyone know these numbers?

Thanks!

I know that the personal statement has a 4500 character limit, but I'm not sure about the other sections. First time applying so I don't even know that the other sections are yet. :D

I know that the personal statement has a 4500 character limit, but I'm not sure about the other sections. First time applying so I don't even know that the other sections are yet. :D

There is a PDF guide online with all of the sections if you search "2018 Aadsas Application Intructions." I would link it, but I do not have enough posts to do so