Application Complete/Awaiting Additional Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CubsFan44

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked already, but I applied to 5 schools. For three of them, the AADSAS portal says "application complete". The other two say "received and awaiting additional information". The only thing I was waiting on for my application was my committee letter, which was uploaded last week. Should I do something regarding these two other schools?

Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I applied to 5 schools. For three of them, the AADSAS portal says "application complete". The other two say "received and awaiting additional information". The only thing I was waiting on for my application was my committee letter, which was uploaded last week. Should I do something regarding these two other schools?

Thanks for the help!
Some schools use AADSAS more than others. I would just follow the emails and/or individual school portals for the most accurate information regarding your status.

Reactions: 1 user
Some schools use AADSAS more than others. I would just follow the emails and/or individual school portals for the most accurate information regarding your status.
So I just checked the school specific portal and it said they were still awaiting more information. Should I do something about this?

To begin, some schools don't use the portal more than the initial status (i.e.; Penn). Give it a couple weeks then reach out, because they're really just trying to process thousands of applications and they often go in the order recieved once complete. After that though, definitely reach out and touch base to ensure everything made it safely.

Edit: and specifically regarding LORs, AADSAS didn't get mine to the schools until 5 days after the upload.

Reactions: 1 user