Application completion email from Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Geetika Manam

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

Did anyone receive application completion email from Indiana. Today gt an email from them stating that they hope to extend offers to qualified students this week.Plz reply.I submitted my application in August .

Members don't see this ad.

that means they will send out invitations this week. is there any one who did not receive this email?

hi, I haven't received the completion email. but got that email. isn't that weird?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi

Did anyone receive application completion email from Indiana. Today gt an email from them stating that they hope to extend offers to qualified students this week.Plz reply.I submitted my application in August .

I haven't received completion email or this email... :-:)mad:

call them and check. few days back when they send out application complete mail to all others, i did not get one. when i called them they said i din't pay the fee even though i did long time back. call them and make sure they received every thing. they are new and they are having problems with organizing things.

Hi everyone,

Kindly share ur stats , so that we can have an idea.

Last edited:
I receive the same email from Indiana .

does any one received an interview call from indiana?

any IV calls from Indiana university?

Last edited:
any IV calls from Indiana university?