Application Consultations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SisterDisco08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDN really does have a lot of great resources, especially with several AdCom members generously sharing their time to answer questions here. So, I'd like to give back a little:

This year, I am a successful re-applicant. I did a lot of work to turn my application around, and had a lot of meetings with many different Deans and AdCom members, so I have a little more insight than the average bear about how the medical school application process breaks down.

If you are currently applying, and thinking you may need to reapply for next cycle (or if you are applying next cycle for the first time), I would be happy to take a look at your application, and give you some honest feedback about how to prepare it for (re)submitting next (or in a later) cycle.

Obviously I'm not an AdCom member, and I don't know everything, but you learn a lot in two cycles, about the process and yourself; besides, a second pair of eyes can only help :)

So feel free to PM me

Members don't see this ad.