Application Deadline and OAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pocketfullofposey

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I take the OAT only a week before a school's deadline, will they still consider my application?

Also, what are the odds that I even get accepted to a school if I were applying in Februrary?

Schools: SCCO, Pacific, Western University, Midwestern, New England and maybe SUNY (though I'm not sure it's even worth applying there)

I'm also trying to decide if it's worth applying this year at all. I am 26 so I feel like I'm getting old and I would love to start at 27 rather than 28.

Members don't see this ad.

If I take the OAT only a week before a school's deadline, will they still consider my application?

Also, what are the odds that I even get accepted to a school if I were applying in Februrary?

Schools: SCCO, Pacific, Western University, Midwestern, New England and maybe SUNY (though I'm not sure it's even worth applying there)

I'm also trying to decide if it's worth applying this year at all. I am 26 so I feel like I'm getting old and I would love to start at 27 rather than 28.

To be very honest, the application will probably not be considered. It takes a month for the OAT itself to be processed and sent to the school and by then most maybe all the seats will be filled.