Application Deadline, GRE dates

Started by QuestML
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

QuestML

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I'm pretty new to the forums. I was just wondering if schools will accept applications after the due date? There is an open date for Nov.16 for the GRE which I'm not fully ready to take yet, but most deadlines are due the latest 12/1. I was deciding whether or not to take it even though I'm not fully prepared (or confident since it's my first time taking it), or just wait a whole year to take it when I am ready. I'm not really sure what to do. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!
 
Definitely call the school and find out what they want. Some schools will allow it and some schools won't. Also, when you take the GRE's, you scores are available right after but the writing will take about 2weeks to grade. so that can also cause a problem.