application deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duho.O

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is what is said from AADSAS: "The first application deadline is September 1, 2006 and the last application deadline is March 1, 2007." If AADSAS does not complete the application process (such as transcript verification, official DAT scores sent, etc.) before the deadline, does that mean you are not considered for Fall 2007?

Members don't see this ad.

duho.O said:
This is what is said from AADSAS: "The first application deadline is September 1, 2006 and the last application deadline is March 1, 2007." If AADSAS does not complete the application process (such as transcript verification, official DAT scores sent, etc.) before the deadline, does that mean you are not considered for Fall 2006?

Each school has their own deadline for when your application and supplementals have to be turned in. The dates are listed in the supplemental requirements list on the AADSAS website. Deadlines are usually usually around Dec 1 2006 but can extend into the March 2007 time. The application cycle for Fall of 2006 is already over. Any applicants currently applying will be applying for the Fall of 2007 class.

i don't know if i am repeating myself, but is the first application deadline when you submit your AADSAS application, official transcript, and fees? And the designated school deadline is when the secondary applications are due?

Members don't see this ad :)
duho.O said:
i don't know if i am repeating myself, but is the first application deadline when you submit your AADSAS application, official transcript, and fees? And the designated school deadline is when the secondary applications are due?

Where did you see this "first application deadline?" As far as I can tell, there is only one deadline and dental schools want everything (app + supplementals) by this deadline.

it's really a moot point because if you are anywhere close to the application deadline, you're not going to get into any dental schools.

submit your application now :thumbup: