So My younger sister took the MCAT when she should have waited. She got a 500 and She cannot retake until September 2020. She has a 3.8 cumulative and 3.85 science gpa from an elite liberal arts college with a double major in religion and biology. She has hundreds of hours as an EMT working in an emergency room and pretty decent extracurriculars. Her school submits a committee letter and everything else in the application is pretty solid. She is currently enrolled in a 16 week MCAT prep and tutoring class which should help her get a decent score but does that mean She must wait until the October Score release to submit her AMCAS application? If she submits before the new score comes out She will get weeded out by most Allo schools. Anyone out there have any solid advice? Or is She just screwed for this cycle?