Application essay problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steven87

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello, iam trying to submit my application but i just realized that the paragraphs of my essay will not indent, i copied it from notpad did anyone have this same problem?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. Just put a line between each paragraph. You can't indent.

DMD to Be said:
Yes. Just put a line between each paragraph. You can't indent.

That's what I did.

Members don't see this ad :)
thats what everyone did. :)

thx for the help but wtf are they retarted why not give us the option to have an indent.

armorshell said:
Really? I ask because I could indent. I figure that's probably giving me a huge advantage over everyone else ;)

wowser, thats some unreal DAT scores.

armorshell said:
haha thanks, but you can find better on this website! :p

Oh yea, there are people like that in my class too.

They say that they scored 25's, etc. then when the statistics were printed the committee didn't list any DAT scores that high.

DON't BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR.

Hey, white out your name and scan your scores so I can see them. Only then will I join your DAT bandwagon as well!

Empty pockets said:
Oh yea, there are people like that in my class too.

They say that they scored 25's, etc. then when the statistics were printed the committee didn't list any DAT scores that high.

DON't BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR.

Hey, white out your name and scan your scores so I can see them. Only then will I join your DAT bandwagon as well!

lol. how high was the highest one, roughly? and at what school?

Empty pockets said:
Eh, can't find anything but a crappy crop I did a while ago, you won't beleive that anyway :laugh:

Take my interviews as proof :laugh: