Application fee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

simonlee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have submitted my AADSAS application. Should I wait until June to send the application fee and DAT scores? I called Columbia University and they said I should send the fee after July 1. Right now they don't have files for applicants. But the AADSAS web site said I should send the fee and scores at the same time I sent the application to AADSAS. Can anyone tell me when I should send the fee and scores? I'll appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

When the school wants it. Take 30 minutes tomorrow morning all call each school you are applying to and ask them anything you want. You are allowed to.

I presume the fee you are referencing is the secondary application fee to Columbia and not the AADSAS fee (which only covers AADSAS's cost and excludes any fees imposed by schools). If Columbia requests that you send in your fee and DAT scores in July then that is when you should send them. Any earlier and you risk having them lost or discarded by the school.