application information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arpitpatel86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i took the DAT at the end of my soph year and got a 16 and i plan on taking it again on July 1....my question is should i go ahead and send in my application on may 15th or should i wait to send it on july 1st....im afraid that if i send in my application b4 my july score they will look at the 16 and throw it away...does ne1 know how it works?

Members don't see this ad.

so i took the DAT at the end of my soph year and got a 16 and i plan on taking it again on July 1....my question is should i go ahead and send in my application on may 15th or should i wait to send it on july 1st....im afraid that if i send in my application b4 my july score they will look at the 16 and throw it away...does ne1 know how it works?

you can send the app but you would still have to put in your first score. then send your new scores . good luck man rock the test!

is there a section on the application where i can say that im gonna retake the test on w/e date so they dont think im sending in the application with just a 16 incase they review the app b4 i take the DAT again