Application Mailed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chrono1984

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just to for anyone's reference. My application was mailed the 4th of august and the GPA was verified July 10th. Around 4 weeks.

Good luck to everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Chrono1984 said:
Just to for anyone's reference. My application was mailed the 4th of august and the GPA was verified July 10th. Around 4 weeks.

Good luck to everyone.

does anyone know what mailing this is? is it the 9th batch?

thanks.

lovechild404 said:
does anyone know what mailing this is? is it the 9th batch?

thanks.
Yeah this is #9. Mine was confirmed on the 10th of July and mailed the 4th of August. The 9th mailing was confirmed by 2 schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
ASU-devil said:
Yeah this is #9. Mine was confirmed on the 10th of July and mailed the 4th of August. The 9th mailing was confirmed by 2 schools.

Hmmm what gives, submitted mine June 27th, GPA verified July 7th. Still not sent yet :confused:

Amalgam X said:
Hmmm what gives, submitted mine June 27th, GPA verified July 7th. Still not sent yet :confused:
Dude I sent mine out on 1st of June and they said it wasn't verified until the 10th so your still sittin good. Over 2 months of waiting, WTF.

My application sat there for 2 months also, finally got sent on the 4th. I sent them way too much money for it to have taken so long.

ASU-devil said:
Dude I sent mine out on 1st of June and they said it wasn't verified until the 10th so your still sittin good. Over 2 months of waiting, WTF.

If you app is verified July 7th and this is only August 8th, it's only 1 month, but if others with verified apps on a later date (July 10th) are being sent, I'd give 'em a call.

Application submitted July 4th, mailed out August 4th. so 1 month, not bad.

Yay, finally mailed. GPA verified July 11th-ish.

i e-submitted june 25
gpa calculated july 7th
mailed out aug 4th

mine too
GPA cal. July 6th
Mailed out August 4th

so hang in there guys. I know it excruciating to wait but it will come.

Hello.

My app was sent in last week of June, everything's completed. GPA calculated 2 weeks ago. Any ideas when my application should be sent out? It's already August, and I thought I was applying early. Boooo. *tears*

I sent in my application on June 7th and it was verified on July 17th...it took awhile.

My gpa wasn't verified till July 17th either. Seems most likely that ours will be sent out in the next batch. :thumbup: ............................I hope :sleep:

Liquidy Ice said:
My gpa wasn't verified till July 17th either. Seems most likely that ours will be sent out in the next batch. :thumbup: ............................I hope :sleep:
Verified July 14

Finaly mailed yesterday august 9th!!

StephL26 said:
Hello.

My app was sent in last week of June, everything's completed. GPA calculated 2 weeks ago. Any ideas when my application should be sent out? It's already August, and I thought I was applying early. Boooo. *tears*

If your GPA was calculated 2 weeks ago and given the average turn around by AADSAS then your application should be mailed in another 2 weeks. Good luck.

Leeuwenhoek said:
If your GPA was calculated 2 weeks ago and given the average turn around by AADSAS then your application whould be mailed in another 2 weeks. Good luck.

This might be a silly question but does "gpa" calculated mean that you can see you AADSAS gpa? Mine seemed to be calculated just one day after I
e-submitted, which doesn't seem normal as I read this forum. Is there another step that I am missing or does this mean my application might be mailed early?

pearlywhite said:
This might be a silly question but does "gpa" calculated mean that you can see you AADSAS gpa? Mine seemed to be calculated just one day after I
e-submitted, which doesn't seem normal as I read this forum. Is there another step that I am missing or does this mean my application might be mailed early?

Yes, once you can view your GPA online on AADSAS it means your GPA is verified and approximately 4-5 weeks later a hardcopy of your application will be mailed to each of your selected schools. Good luck.

Finally! Speak of the devil! Just got mine mailed out today, they must have saw my posting :D 3.5 weeks, the're getting more efficient

How long does it take for most schools to respond after the app mails? I sent my committee letter the same time with all the fees. I am assuming I should wait 1-2 weeks before making any phone calls.