virya

10+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
My applications are on pre-interview hold at KCUMB, AZCOM, ATSU-SOMA and DMU.

What does it mean? Can I expect some news (interview/reject) soon or is it going to be a long wait? :mad:

I am still waiting to hear from LECOM (Erie and Bradenton) and PCOM (Philly and Atlanta). I have been complete as of Nov 8.

Brodiewankenobi

Level 13 Mage
10+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2007
Azeroth
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
My applications are on pre-interview hold at KCUMB, AZCOM, ATSU-SOMA and DMU.

What does it mean? Can I expect some news (interview/reject) soon or is it going to be a long wait? :mad:

I am still waiting to hear from LECOM (Erie and Bradenton) and PCOM (Philly and Atlanta). I have been complete as of Nov 8.

you applying a little late in the game. Adcoms all over the place probably have a backlog of apps to get at. Remember, people have been sending in secondaries since late June. If you have good stats and ECs, I probably wouldn't worry too much as DO schools tend to stretch out the interview season a little longer than allopathic schools. If you are getting into late February and march and still not hearing anything, that might be more cause for concern. GL!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.