Application open for 2017 AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oreshiwo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
It says the application opens June 1st but im trying to create an account to start filling the application so i can turn it in early, is it too early to start i cant seem to find the "create an account" tab

Members don't see this ad.

You have to wait until June 1st to do anything. Filling out the application portion does not take long so don't worry about it. Just make sure you have your personal statement ready to go.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep, the application opens on June 1st. Have your personal statement ready, and apply early because it'll take a few weeks for AADSAS to approve your application. You can apply even if you haven't taken your DAT yet.

Something else you can do is use a letter of recommendation storage service, like Interfolio.com, to collect your letters of recommendation. It's way easier to ask your professors to get them done now than asking them in the summer along with everyone else who is applying.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,
It says the application opens June 1st but im trying to create an account to start filling the application so i can turn it in early, is it too early to start i cant seem to find the "create an account" tab

Taken for their website.
ALERT: The ADEA AADSAS® 2018 application opens June 1. The application instructions will be available late March 2017.

Nancy