Application, Personal Statement, and Interview Preparation

Started by TheBigCat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheBigCat

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I am offering medical school and residency application assistance, personal statement editing, and interview preparation.

I am an attending hematologist/oncologist at a hospital in Boston, MA and member of the faculty at Harvard Medical School. I have served on the medical student and resident selection committees for the last 5 years, during which time I have also been helping undergraduate and medical students prepare applications and personal statements and succeed in medical school and residency interviews.

Happy to discuss what I offer and pricing in greater detail. If interested, PM me and we can talk via email or phone.