application please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arpitpatel86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i took the DAT at the end of my soph year and got a 16 and i plan on taking it again on July 1....my question is should i go ahead and send in my application on may 15th or should i wait to send it on july 1st....im afraid that if i send in my application b4 my july score they will look at the 16 and throw it away...does ne1 know how it works?

Members don't see this ad.

so i took the DAT at the end of my soph year and got a 16 and i plan on taking it again on July 1....my question is should i go ahead and send in my application on may 15th or should i wait to send it on july 1st....im afraid that if i send in my application b4 my july score they will look at the 16 and throw it away...does ne1 know how it works?

I applied before taking the DAT a second time, and all but 1 school waited for my second scores to evaluate me. On the application there is a spot to say you are retaking the DAT and when you are taking it

+1 for the post above.

Submit in May, and in the DAT section, tell them that you're re-taking the test.