Application process question

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

h6ppygirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if we have to send in our high school transcripts and our SAT scores? Why do certain school ask for your SAT or high school transcripts? Its so useless and old. I don't remember my SAT score. How did you guys/girls send in your official SAT scores? Did your high school still have your transcripts?

I would greatly be appreciated if someone can answer my questions. :)
Thanks!

P.S. I feel so nervous now that I have read all of new trend questions and concerns. :(

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure if all the schools require high school transcripts and SAT scores, but I believe many do. Your high school and the college board will keep your records for quite awhile, so you just need to call them up and request them to be sent to the schools you're applying to.

Boy o boy! I had to call up collegeboard for them to send mine. Grrrrz

Members don't see this ad :)
I know that most schools do not require high school transcripts or SAT scores. I also know the SUNY and New England need high school transcripts, and those are the only two schools I came across that need them. As for your SAT scores, usually they are on your college transcript. So, as long as you have sent the transcripts, I believe the schools should have your test results. Hope this helps some.

Matt :thumbup:

h6ppygirl said:
Can anyone tell me if we have to send in our high school transcripts and our SAT scores? Why do certain school ask for your SAT or high school transcripts? Its so useless and old. I don't remember my SAT score. How did you guys/girls send in your official SAT scores? Did your high school still have your transcripts?

I would greatly be appreciated if someone can answer my questions. :)
Thanks!

P.S. I feel so nervous now that I have read all of new trend questions and concerns. :(

you need to send in your university transcripts for optom school