Application Process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ben B

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I need HELP!

I am pretty late in my application process for DENTAL SCHOOLS and I am looking for someone who is familiar the online process with the AADSAS and who would be willing to help me fill these online applications for $$$.
I still have to complete one more quarter of undergraduate studies, while working and completing my 3 internships and I wont be able to do everything correctly without some kind of help!

Thanks!

If interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Ben B.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all! I need HELP!

I am pretty late in my application process for DENTAL SCHOOLS and I am looking for someone who is familiar the online process with the AADSAS and who would be willing to help me fill these online applications for $$$.
I still have to complete one more quarter of undergraduate studies, while working and completing my 3 internships and I wont be able to do everything correctly without some kind of help!

Thanks!

If interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Ben B.

I'm not sure if advertising for any kind of service with monetary compensation is allowed on these forums. Might be wrong, but highly doubt it..